Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Welcome Spring

So the weather has been sloooowly getting warmer. As a welcome tribute to Spring, my friend Christi and I decided to make some wreaths to brighten up our entryways inspired by this blog. My other friend Heather joined us that night too for a full on girls' night in. Two bottles of wine + brie + cookies = crafting=interesting creations. Please excuse the "not so fresh" from the gym look I'm rocking and the quality of pictures as well. The lighting in our apt sucks.
 

mine got a lot more swirly than i had originally intended.
 in case you can't tell here, C is a graphic designer.

and H is a grad student studying costume design...

I should post some of our wreaths on our doors too, shouldn't I...?

Oh, in other news. We are having an Easter brunch. One of our guests is going to rent a bunny (a real one, not a creep in a costume). I'm sure pictures will be posted of that as Ellery has a slight obsession with "munnies" these days. Oh and said Easter brunch guest also recommends this site. Hilarious. Almost as hilarious as this used to be.

There are only 8 days until Holly arrives too! Woohoo!

No comments: