Sunday, December 12, 2010

Advent blogging

so...our church has had an advent blog going over the course of the last few weeks. it's been written by members of the parish. despite my silence on our little blog, i did get to post one for the church's blog. i mean, what did you expect, me to blog on both? do you know me? 

here is my entry. But I also particularly liked the one by Courtney on day 14.

I hope you are all doing well and enjoying this advent/Christmas season. I hope to post more in the coming days.

Oh, and here's our Christmas card this year...

2 comments:

Angie Davis said...

beautiful. made me wish we could have coffee.

and loved your christmas card btw. sadly, it seems we will miss another year of sending one out!

jessica said...

i just sent you an email on the post! It was awesome (your post)!
ANd i LOVED your card. Ellery is GORGEOUS!!! Lock her up! She's gonna be a heart breaker!